Please find enclosed the 8/12/2017 program of examining period of winter half–year period 2017–2018, as it was shaped with the following changes:
1. Those students pending graduation which owe the course LANG302 , will be examined only with a project. Communicate with Mrs Kampaki (A–Mal) and with Mr Fliatoura (Mam–O)in order to you take subject. The written examinations will not take place.
2. The examination of EEIST (Farrington) was registered in the 24/1/2018, 15:00 – 18:00 in the amphitheater.
update 15/12/2017: In the 17/1/2017, the NEF203 (A–Mal) will be examined in the amphitheater 17:00 – 19:00 and the EENEF252 will be examined 11:00 – 13:00 in the room B‘.
updates 11/12/2017: 1. the examination of YBF271(BNE630BF) was registered for their on ptychio in the 26/1/2018,11:00 – 13:00.
2. The EEAEF156 will finally be examined in the amphitheater.
3. The EELF188will finally be examined in the 26/1/2018, 13:00 –15:00.
4. The EENEF265 will finally be examined orally in the 1/2/2018, 10:00 – 14:00.
Note that changes may occur until the exams start.
Following 1 file: 05012018 EXAMS winter 2017-2018
1. In the vernal half–year period will be offered moreover and course EEBF292 – Subjects of Grammar Ancient and Medieval Greek.
2. From 2018–2019, the YLF171 – Prose II is transported in the wintry half–year period.
3. From 2018–2019, the YLF172 – PoeticCurrent II are transported in the vernal half–year period.
1. LF124 (42LF) will be taught only by MrMichalopoylo, and no joint with MrsMastrogianni.
2. The EEGLO360 will this year offer for firsttime in vernal.
3. The EEGLO333 will offer for this year invernal. In the past it had been offered in wintryhalf–year period and consequently as wintry it will be presented in unistudent in the studentsthat xanadilosei in the past.
4. The GLO305 will not be taught only by MrsGabriilidoy, but joint with Mrs Mitits, A–Mal andMam–O respectively.
5. The EENEF272 will this year offer for first time in vernal.
6. The EEGLO357 will this year offer for first time in vernal.
7. The EEGLO330 will this year offer for first time in vernal.
8. The EEGLO324 will not be offered finally byMrs Gabriilidoy but by Mr Kiosse.
9. Biggest number of 25 students for the ENEF261.update 25/10/2017: In running half–year period(wintry 2017–2018) will be offered two newcourses of free choice in the frames of B‘ of Area, with code EEGLO358 (Bilingualism) and EEGLO348 (Strategies of learning).
update 23/10/2017: In running half–year period(wintry 2017–2018) will be offered two newcourses of free choice in the frames of B‘ ofArea, with code EEGLO363 (Questions ofspelling and syntax of Greek) and EENEF268(Applications of theory of Literature).
update 6/10/2017: Course EEGLO337 finally will not be offered this year. Will be offered theEEGLO332 titled NEUROLINGUISTICS. Were announced the names of teaching winter courses EENEF271, EEAEF156, EEBF299,EEGLO332 and vernal EEGLO359. At an early date will be announced the relative days/hours of teaching. Was corrected the title of EEBF299 in BYZANTINE LEGAL LITERATURE.
update 21/9/2017: In the vernal courses of B‘of area, will be offered moreover also EEBF278 (M. Konstantinidoy).
update 20/9/2017: The BF223 will be offeredfrom 2 teaching (R. Tocci, M. Konstantinidoy).
Please find enclosed the distribution WINTRYand VERNAL courses per half–year period thatprosfethoyn in the ak. year 2017–2018. In thelast column are reported the equivalences(same examined matter/DEP) the courses ofOld Program of Study 2009–2010 with thecourses that are henceforth offered in theframes of A΄ of Area and B‘ of Area from 2010.
Following 1 file:
03012018 corpus 2017-2018